Japan Travel Guides
There are several must-see destinations in Japan within easy reach of Kyoto. They all make great additions to any Kyoto itinerary. These concise guides provide details about what to see and do.
- Enter Your Holiday Dates To See All Available Kyoto Hotels
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Instant Room Confirmation
- Honest Customer Hotel Reviews
Explore Kyoto On Your Laptop, Smartphone And Tablet
InsideKyoto.com is designed to read on all your devices
- Plan your trip to Kyoto on your laptop – view our Kyoto Itineraries and the Best Times Of The Year To Visit Kyoto, book a Kyoto hotel or Ryokan (traditional Japanese inn), and explore Kyoto’s bewitching districts
- Get a Japanese SIM card when you arrive in Kyoto – then you can access all your important online services and use InsideKyoto.com on your phone too to guide you around the city – the same info is on every webpage, and it will resize to be readable on your phone and tablet too
- Nearly every attraction listed on InsideKyoto.com has a Google Map on the page you can use on your phone to put you right where you need to be. Plus Japanese text to show to taxi drivers, opening times, price of admission and more
- InsideKyoto.com is written by Chris Rowthorn, author of Lonely Planet Kyoto for the last 7 editions – for more Kyoto travel guide goodness, we recommend you buy Lonely Planet Kyoto
Kyoto District MapClick a Kyoto District for detailed info on attractions, places to eat and accommodation
Disclosure: InsideKyoto.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“your website name” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).