Nara has a wide range of hotels and guesthouses catering to all budgets. Here, I’ll introduce the main hotels and guesthouses located in central Nara (ie Downtown Nara, Naramachi and Nara-koen Area). I’ve personally inspected all the places listed here.
Nara Hotel © Yuki Shimazu
Nara only has a few truly luxury hotels – these properties emphasise excellent location and attention to detail.
There’s an extensive range of comfortable, mid-priced Nara hotels to choose from – there are some great choices here for who want comfort without breaking the bank.
Nara has plenty of budget accommodation choices for those who are traveling on a budget.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on our Nara Google map:
- Open the Nara map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Nara Travel Guide:
- Nara Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Nara
- Nara Walking Tour
- Places To Eat In Nara
- Nara Itineraries
- Nara Districts
- Nara Hotels
- Nara Ryokan
- Best Time To Go To Nara
- How To Get To Nara
- Getting Around Nara
- Nara Annual Festivals And Events