As the name implies, Quicha-ya is a haven for quiche connoisseurs. You can taste the gamut of quiche concoctions, including a recipe made with Kobe beef. A perfect takeaway option for sunny days.
Quiche-ya – image © Florentyna Leow
If you love quiche, you’ll love Quiche-ya. This restaurant specialises in quiche and wine pairings at dinnertime, but you can take away tasty quiches during the day for a picnic in one of Kobe’s lovely parks. As expected of a quiche specialist shop, they offer a wide selection of these eggy pie treats. Spinach Quiche, Smoked Salmon, Ham, Quiche Lorraine, Sausage and Basil, and even Kobe Sukiyaki Quiche made with the city’s famous beef. We love this place.
B1 Maison Blanche, 1-7-5 Yamamoto-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, 650-0003
〒650-0003 神戸市中央区山本通1-7-5 メゾンブランシュB1
Closed Monday or the following Tuesday when Monday is a national holiday
Subway and Train: 6-minute walk from the subway east exit 8 of Sannomiya / Kobe Sannomiya Station.
Official Website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of Quiche-ya on TripAdvisor.
More Kobe Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Kobe page.
Kobe Travel Guide:
- Kobe Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Kobe
- Places To Eat In Kobe
- Kobe Itineraries
- Family-friendly Attractions in Kobe
- Kobe Cherry Blossoms
- Kobe Fall Foliage
- Kobe Districts
- Kobe Ryokan
- Kobe Hotels
- Kobe Map
- How To Get To Kobe
- Getting Around Kobe
- Best Time To Go To Kobe
Kyoto Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Kyoto guide
- Check Kyoto accommodation availability on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Kyoto
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Buy a data-only SIM card online for collection when you arrive at Kansai International Airport (for Osaka and Kyoto) or Tokyo's Narita Airport. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- Compare Japan flight prices and timings to find the best deals
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's my explanation of why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Kyoto easy – here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world