I went to the Kyoto Metropolitan Museum of Art today to see the Seika University Graduation Works Show. As usual, I was impressed by the incredibly high level of the work from these young artists. Coming hard on the heels of the excellent Nitten (All Japan) show at the same museum, I thought how lucky I was to live in a city where exhibitions like this are a regular occurrence.
Kyoto Vacation Checklist
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare Japan flight prices and timings on Skyscanner
- If you're visiting more than one city, get your Japan Rail Pass
- Check Kyoto accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com
- Get travel insurance for your Japan trip - book online with World Nomads